Ridgeback Company Profile
Ridgeback Service Bodies' high-quality products are strategically designed using state-of-the-art materials, specifically constructed to provide ample, adjustable storage whilst keeping your equipment and tools safe. Our commitment to our clients proudly spans 25 years, and ensures your new service body not only looks great, but also adds a heightened level of organisation and efficiency to your day!
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN DESIGNED & MANUFACTURED
- Ridgeback Service Bodies are built to manage the toughest workloads, with innovative design technology that guarantees robust and heavy-duty bodies to the core.
EFFICIENCY and FUNCTIONALITY
- With the largest range of quality service bodies in Australia, there is a service body for every trade and every possible requirements. If not, then we will custom build a body for you – easy!
QUALITY and INCREASED DURABILITY
- Your tools, your business efficiencies and YOU are at the centre of every Ridgeback innovation.
EXCELLENT AFTER-SALES SERVICE
- Our National Dealer Network is perfectly positioned to supply and service Australia-wide.
We have over 70 employees dedicated to quality product manufacture. We are accredited to AS/NZS 9001:2008 which further strengthens our ability to supply quality products. We are proudly 100% Australian owned and managed.
APMI Group has three business units
APMI Metal Industries which has been providing specialist quality sheet metal fabrication and component manufacture since 1974, working in the fields of Automotive, Defence, Rolling stock, Mining and Electrical.
Ridgeback Service Bodies which incorporate the flexibility of vehicle changeover and the benefits of our lightweight aluminium construction, security and are currently used by tradespeople, government bodies and large corporations all over Australia and New Zealand.
Pioneer Campers offer a range of Hard floor Off-Road Camper Trailer options for every budget and for every level of 4x4 experience.
Innovative. Efficient. Built for you
Our customers are the first factor put into equation each time we design the highest quality service bodies on the market.
Ridgeback innovations are formulated through answering the following three important questions:
- “Will it perform efficiently for the specific demands of our customers?”
- “Will it deliver on safety, durability and quality?”
- “Will it make our customer’s life easier and increase business efficiency?”
At Ridgeback, the answer is YES. YES. And YES.
YES to meeting particular demands for customers.
- LARGEST RANGE OF PRODUCTS.
YES to delivery on safety, durability and quality.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM
- VOCATIONAL MODELS
YES to making your life EASIER.
- HIGHER SPECIFICATIONS