GET ORGANISED IN YOUR TRADE - GET A RIDGEBACK!
We understand the needs of Aussie Tradesmen and have designed and engineered a range of service bodies for the Australian trade industry!
For our versatile General Tradesmen, we manufacture quality, industry service bodies specifically for Builders, Handymen, Carpenters and General Trades.
The General Trades Model Range:
- Designed for Builders, Carpenters and General Trades
- The General Canopy Model range features a fully enclosed, single large compartment.
- Specially designed in consultation with trade professionals.
- Large doors on both sides and at the rear there is full accessibility to all sections of the canopy.
- The open internal layout allows for flexibility and personalized with the floor plan
- Numerous shelving and wall layouts available if required
- Features a rear trundle draw and ladder racks which are standard fitment to all Ridgeback bodies.
The FGC General Canopy model range is a fully enclosed Canopy style service body, with one large door on each side and a rear door allowing full accessability to all sections of the Canopy.
Free signage lift-off models
FREE signage for all Lift-off Models
We offer FREE laser cutting of your business name into both sides of the side skirts of the lift-off service body. We also provide a reflective background (choice of colours) that provides added saftey for your service body.
- All lift-off models have side skirt strips on both sides.
- We laser cut your business name into each side skirt
- We insert reflective tape ( choice of colours) behind the laser cut name
- At night the laser sign can be seen providing awareness of the service body
CUSTOM LIFT-OFF CANOPY BODY DESIGN & BUILD
Ridgeback Bespoke custom designed and built service bodies really does take a complete blank sheet approach. We take each new challenge with the same philosophy that we have built all our products on - Innovation and quality.
- Our approach starts with our staff meeting with you in understanding your operational requirements
- We then formulate a solution and options to present