BUILDER SERVICE BODY RANGE
Built tough for the building trade, the Builder-Specific Service Body is a high-quality product crafted locally by Australians, for Australia.
Our Builder Service Body range was designed to cater to those working in the building and construction sectors, providing you with secure storage options your larger and bulkier items as well as providing numerous compartments for the storage of smaller tools and equipment.
We can accommodate any UTE size and produce popular models for Ford, Holden, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi vehicles, and can even custom-build a body if required.
The Tech Canopy Model Range:
- The Builder Service Body Range is a fully-enclosed canopy design.
- Developed in consultation with members of the building and construction industries
- Features two large compartments on either side of a full centre aisle.
- These individual compartments on the sides allow for the secure and organized storage of tools, equipment and supplies
- Centre aisle allows for the storage and transport of larger, bulkier items.
- Five doors maximize accessibility to all areas of the body
- Fitted with ladder racks and a rear trundle draw.
Our Builder Service Bodies have been developed to cater to the unique needs and specifications that your trade requires, rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
Free signage lift-off models
FREE signage for all Lift-off Models
We offer FREE laser cutting of your business name into both sides of the side skirts of the lift-off service body. We also provide a reflective background (choice of colours) that provides added saftey for your service body.
- All lift-off models have side skirt strips on both sides.
- We laser cut your business name into each side skirt
- We insert reflective tape ( choice of colours) behind the laser cut name
- At night the laser sign can be seen providing awareness of the service body
CUSTOM LIFT-OFF CANOPY BODY DESIGN & BUILD
Ridgeback Bespoke custom designed and built service bodies really does take a complete blank sheet approach. We take each new challenge with the same philosophy that we have built all our products on - Innovation and quality.
- Our approach starts with our staff meeting with you in understanding your operational requirements
- We then formulate a solution and options to present