UTE & TRUCK FIXED SERVICE BODY RANGE
Ridgeback range of Fixed Series service bodies are designed to complement the vehicle styling. The body is mounted directly to the vehicle chassis with our unique adjustable mounting rail. The body can also be refitted to a new vehicle in the future.
The Ridgeback fixed series includes
- underbody storage compartments
- wheel arch valances custom designed for each vehicle make and model.
- Rear bumper section
- Tail lights, number plate holder and rear steps are included
The FTC Tech Canopy model range is a fully enclosed Canopy style, with one large door on each side and a rear door allowing full accessability to all sections of the Canopy.
The FP Plumber model range is a full centre aisle style, with front compartments.
The FE Electricians model range is a fixed body open aisle style, with side compartments and two underbody.
The FGC General Canopy model range is a fully enclosed Canopy style service body, with one large door on each side and a rear door allowing full accessability to all sections of the Canopy.
The FM Mechanic model range is a open asile style, with a full width rear tray section and two large compartments on each side.
Free signage fixed models
FREE signage for all fixed models
We offer FREE laser cutting of your business name into both sides of the side skirts of the lift-off service body. We also provide a reflective background (choice of colours) that provides added saftey for your service body.
- All lift-off models have side skirt strips on both sides.
- We laser cut your business name into each side skirt
- We insert reflective tape ( choice of colours) behind the laser cut name
- At night the laser sign can be seen providing awareness of the service body
CUSTOM FIXED CANOPY BODY DESIGN & BUILD
Ridgeback Bespoke custom designed and built service bodies really does take a complete blank sheet approach. We take each new challenge with the same philosophy that we have built all our products on - Innovation and quality.
- Our approach starts with our staff meeting with you in understanding your operational requirements
- We then formulate a solution and options to present